Seoul - Respected as a solutions provider across the global value chain from mill to brand to consumer, Hyosung has received increased requests from apparel companies for customized solutions that address their consumers’ unique needs, which run all the way through this value chain. The primary need is to develop products that align with their customers’ sustainability ethos.
“We are experiencing significant interested in our 100% GRS recycled creora spandex, Mipan regen nylon, and regen polyester – all of which save valuable resources from being removed from the earth,” said Mike Simko, Global Marketing Director Hyosung -Textiles. “Having such a comprehensive package of recycled fibers is quite rare and we’re excited to offer our partners the best possible range of sustainable product offerings.”
Hyosung recently announced that it has combined its regen family of recycled yarn with its functional performance products and include:
- MIPAN regen aqua X: cool-touch nylon with UV protection
- regen askin: recycled cool-touch polyester with UV protection
- regen cotna: cotton-like polyester with the feel of a natural fiber
- regen aerocool: rapid moisture absorbing and drying polyester
- regen aerosilver: anti-microbial polyester
- regen aerolight: lightweight polyester with high-performance moisture management
According to Simko, sustainability has opened up an entire world of opportunity to innovate and bring value to the industry and newness to the consumer.
For more information on Hyosung, please visit: https://blog.hyosungtnc.com/