Reutlingen - Flat knitting machine builder Stoll has launched its latest generation patterning software.
Connective Pattern Software, known as CPS is described as easy to learn and contains a wide range of spectacular features with the aim of shortening and simplifying development times, sample creations and modifications which speeds up programming significantly.
Unveiling the new system, Stoll said: "You will enter a new world of pattering creation and programming where your pattern software not only follows your orders – it automatically supports you and avoids double work (your data input will be copied into relevant modules.
As well as having the renowned Stoll grading system, other features include additional project management options, simultaneous fabric view with yarn distortion, module explorer with flat modules and the ability to work with different views simultaneously.
Simultaneously Fabric-View With Yarn Distortion
- Parallel fabric-view for permanent control
- The fabric-view will be changed simultaneously.
- The fabric-view is automatically updated
- Fabric-view as preview
- Fabric-view after technical processing with stitch distortion
Grading System Included
- New Dimensioned Shape Project
- The upgraded GKS (Grading for Knitting System) is fully integrated in the CPS).
- No extra software needed
- No additional licenses
- Time saving by creating shapes mainly at grading processes (creating sizes)
Modul-Explorer With Flat Modules
- All the modules are flat modules, technique modules as well
- All the modules are local modules. They belong to the pattern
- All the modules are containing the 1x1-technique
- All the modules can be edited easily and fast
- Easy to handle Module Explorer with preview and search function
Working With Different Views Simultaneously
- Different views in one surface
- Basic Symbol View
- Expanded Symbol View
- Expanded Fabric View
- Graphical Shape View
- Line Shape View
Due to floating shapes it is possible, that all views are changing simultaneously.
- The views are automatically updated
- No additional refreshing button needed
- One Project – Many Patterns
- One Project – Many Shapes
- All parameters, moduls and settings are valid for all patterns of the project
- Technical processing, Sintral, MC-program for all patterns by one click
- Knitting sequences are created automatically